If you have trouble logging in or completing registration because you are using a cell phone, please follow the 2 options below to troubleshoot before you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will use the time from your email as your time and date stamp for your child’s registration.
1. Go to myprocare.com
2. Login with email and password
*If you have never logged into Procare, you will get an email with a Confirmation # that will be required in order to set up your account and proceed with Registration.
3. Under the ALERT tab you will see that there are REGISTRATIONS AVAILABLE select VIEW
4. Under the RE-REGISTRATION tab you will select BEGIN REGISTRATION
5. Select the child you would like to register then select SELECT PROGRAM
6. Choose the age group you will be registering this child for for the 2021-2022 school year then select REGISTER then REVIEW CHILD INFORMATION
7. Complete required information: under Registration Questions you will select your 1st and 2nd choice class options, and Lunch Bunch selections if applicable. When all required fields are completed, click CONTINUE
8. REGISTER ANOTHER CHILD? If you have another child in the system it will ask if you would like to register them now. If YES, you will complete the registration information for your second child.
9. After all children are registered you will be taken to a screen where you can review your registration information. If all of the information is correct, you will click CONTINUE.
10. You will be taken to a page to enter your payment information. Once all information is entered, you will select REGISTER & PAY to complete the registration process.
1. If you are using a cell phone to register, you may have an issue making the payment. Add the cookies, clear the browser history and then go back in to myprocare.com to finish.
2. Use a desktop to finish your registration.